For warranty claims you will need to submit a proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that displays the date and place of purchase. This warranty statement does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights. This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the product. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred. Replacement products will be covered by a limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
– DO NOT operate the appliance with a damaged plug or cord, or if the unit has been dropped, damaged or dropped in water. To avoid the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or attempt to repair the appliance on your own. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a qualified electrician in order to avoid a hazard. Incorrect re-assembly or repair can cause a risk of electric shock or injury to persons when the appliance is used.
– The product has not been misused, abused, neglected, altered, modified or repaired by anyone.
– The product has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
– The product has not been used for trade, professional or hire purposes.
– The product has not sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accident.
Please note: Only the defective product or parts returned to place of purchase will be replaced under this warranty.